Frequently Asked Questions
Quality Tile Floor Medallion USA Manufacturer
See home page
soon can I receive my order?
- Our products are made to order. We have some stock items that can ship out today if your order is placed before 3pm Mountain Time. These are available on the Same Day ship Pages. Link to view shippers estimated Ship time map. If we make your medallion it takes 3 weeks fabrication time. Waterjet Wonders, Ltd. uses precise CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines to cut individual pieces. The designs are all generated by us using our knowledge/experience in the floor-wall hard surface industry. We modify these designs from time to time to incorporate advances in material, technology or processes that allow us to better manufacture them as promised.
sizes do your medallions and borders come in?
- Our borders (aka 'Listellos') come in various sizes depending on design; 4"x12", 4.5"x12", 6"x12", etc. These are available on the Borders Page. Medallions are made 12",18",24" (Designer Series only) ,30",36",48",60",72", and larger (Designer and Classic Series). Premier Series start @ 36" round and 36"x54" ovals.
How much does it cost?
- Pricing is based on the size, the location of a specialty stone if used and complexity of design; Designer, Classic, or Premier series. Even though the on-line shopping cart has made it easier for the consumer to purchase items, it eliminates personal customer service-which you, as the consumer, rightfully deserves for products such as those we offer. We enjoy speaking with you directly about the specifics of the medallion, border or mural you are looking for (size,shape,color, etc.). We may make suggestions on material choices that will fit your application and cost targets.
I can find the same thing from China cheaper!
Are your Medallions veneers laminated on a metal backer?
- No. The stones/ materials we use in our products are 3/8" thick solid stone. We do not laminate backing to veneers (as in laminated counter tops). Along with a multitude of dissimiliar material issues, metal backed medallions may crack over time, arrive bowed and do not adhere well with traditional adhesives. Veneer medallions may be perceived as laminated counter tops. Click here to view Medallion cross section
I am interested in a Medallion, can I ship you my tile for the surround?
How do I install your medallions?
What are your medallions made from?
Can I choose my own stone colors?
your products differ from the competition?
- Waterjet wonders, Ltd. has been in Colorado USA since its incorporation in January 2001. We take pride in our work and that pride is reflected in every product that leaves our facility. We design all the products and use machine precision (Computer Numerical Control) Waterjet cutting machines to cut products. Our grout lines are less than 1/32". Our materials are not veneers and we know all our suppliers. We use highest quality adhesives. These factors reflect greatly in the products we ship. Side by side our product (the Original) always is better Quality and looks better than the copies. View both following China copies and judge for yourself.
Example 1 side by side comparison -----Example 2 side by side comparison -----Example 3 side by side comparison
- We have the Largest inventory of product selections in the industry. A great variety of available standard sizes. Many inlays are available in stock for an immediate delivery.
- We have a skilled team of designers and engineers to meet any challenge. Our expertise allows us to successfully design and produce unique, beautiful floors around the globe.
- After reciept of your designs you will recognize the quality. Your cost for this quality is competitively low.
Where are your products made?
Are your medallions mosaics?
- Our medallions are designed and fabricated with modern contemporary materials and tools only developed within the last 20 years or so. Mosaics of this quality were rare in the past requiring years of skilled craftsman work to produce individual pieces of art. Today's Mosaics are both high quality waterjet products such as ours and Traditional oldschool pieces consisting of small chips. Modern and Oldschool side by side.
Do you sell direct?
- We will help you with your order if we do not have a retail location in your area. If you would like to know if there is a retailer in your area please email or give us a call.
I heard wood veneer medallions are prone to splitting. Can I mount your medallions in my wood floor?
Can you do custom designs?
- Absolutely! We need to know the size of the medallion, mural or border. We would also need to have a picture of what you would like. It can be a sketch, photo, or almost anything. We have even taken designs from handmade quilted tissue boxes before. Custom does not mean copy. All of our designs are copyrighted and therefore we respect others copyrights. Custom design from Aztec records. Go back to home page and Browse thru the Photo Gallery for projects that may be similiar to yours.
What is your Return policy?
- We want you to love your Waterjet product. We guarantee your product will arrive safely and insured during shipping.
Instock items may be returned for exchange within 7 days of receipt. Item must be in its' original packaging and in perfect, unused condition. Please notify us by phone or email before the return.
The client is responsible for returning the item pre-paid and insured. Returns lost in return shipping will not be exchanged. Credit issued will not include original shipping and insurance/Credit card charges.
We reserve the right to not accept a return and may require a re-stocking or repair fee if the item has been at all damaged.
Made to order items are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged. No Refunds on Deposits for custom orders. All credit card fees and all material costs, or labor, associated with a change order are non-refundable.
While our policies are firm for obvious reasons,
we will do everything we can to work with you and make sure your experience with us is positive.
Do you offer a contractors discount?
- We have dealership opportunities available to contractors with a showroom that would enable an earned discount. Please contact us about dealership opportunities.
Do you have 2nds for cheap?
- No, if you need an immediate ship product we keep a limited stock of popular designs, sizes and stone selections in stock. They are in perfect condition for last minute additions. These are available on the Same Day ship Pages.
What kind of sealer do you use on your medallion?
- Our products are sealed before shipping. Since all sealers are created differently, you should seal your product when you seal the rest of the project, available at your local hardware store. We recommend DuPont Advanced Stone & Tile Sealer.
Can I visit your facility?
- We have a beautiful showroom that is open 8:00-4:30 M-F and Saturday available by appointment. Please call ahead 970-674-1070 and we'll make sure the right person is there for your project.
Email Color Selections not working with Gmail and Google Chrome